Most of our products material is the mix of Polyester and Spandex. These types of fibers are more durable and easier to dye than natural fibers. Furthermore, they are more resistant to stains, flexible, easy to clean, and resistant to shrinking and wrinkles. Another great thing about polyester is that it is naturally moisture-wicking; this means is that it is able to draw moisture away from the skin, which can keep you dry even when you’re sweating
The anti-fade printing can withstand machine wash, hand wash and even high-temperature wash without any reduces of the vibrancy of colors.
Our unique dying process ensures that the daying materials are of strong affinity to the fabric, thus creating strong fastness which has a much better performance than the fabric with traditional printing techniques.
There are no extra adhesive materials on the surface of the fabric, therefore our printing clothing provides a higher level of texture and breathability.
All of our dying materials are Eco-friendly to ensure every piece of our products looks naturally beautiful
ALL OVER PRINT APPAREL: HOODIE, T-SHIRT, TANK TOP, LONG SLEEVE. LEGGING, DRESS
- Turn garments inside out before washing to prevent snags.
- Machine-wash products in warm water, using an all-purpose detergent. Use a chlorine bleach if necessary. Fabric softener will reduce static electricity.
- Tumble-dry at a low temperature setting. Do not overly dry polyester; this will cause gradual shrinkage.
- Press polyester fabrics at a moderate temperature setting, or use steam
FLEECE LINED PRODUCT: FLEECE ZIPPER HOODIE, FLEECE HOODED COAT, FLEECE BLANKET
- It’s best to turn the jacket inside out.
- Avoid mixing different fabrics together. Only wash fleece with fleece to be on the safe side.
- Use cold water or lowest setting on your washing machine.
- Should use mild detergent. hang the jacket to dry, preferably in a dry room, dryers are not recommended, unless it is a must. if you must use a dryer, then use the coolest setting and preferably an air dry option.
- Set your washing machine to a gentle cycle and choose cold water with mild detergent.
- Can use a drying machine, dry on a Low heat. To be safe, don't dry it all the way. Tumble dry it on low until it is damp, and then let it air dry.
- Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process – once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.
- Use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle and mild detergent.
Can use a dryer, dry on a Low to Medium heat cycle and avoid any high heat